CASTROL ACT>EVO 4T
10W-40 | 20W-40 | 20W-50
- Protects from the start to the end
of every journey
- 70% greater wear protection*
- Active Protection Molecules (APM) cling to critical engine components
- Act>evo 4T is specially designed
with Trizone Technology™
- Continuous protection at all
- Act>evo 4T produces no rust in
salt water corrosion tests
- For four-stroke motorcycle engines where API SJ and JASO MA2 specifications are recommended
Castrol Act>evo 4T is uniquely formulated with Trizone Technology™– Trizone testing uses Castrol’s own engine test methods to prove performance in the engine (good detergency and durability), reduced clutch slip and reduced gear pitting
Castrol Act>evo 4T – developed specifically for four-stroke motorcycle engines
The Act>evo 4T range is proven to provide 70% better wear protection*. This is made possible by the Active Protection Molecules (APM) which cling to critical engine components, providing a continuous layer of protection from the start to the end of every journey.
The Castrol Act>evo 4T range has been tested over the equivalent of 600,000 km to ensure outstanding protection for motorcycles and scooters.
Protects at low temperature
We carried out a low temperature wear test, comparing Castrol Act>evo 4T with an oil without APM.
The cam in the engine containing Act>evo 4T showed significantly less wear. In fact, Active Protection Molecules were proven to reduce wear by at least 70%*.
Cam wear at end of test
- The cam wear index shows how much the cam is worn
- APM reduces the cam wear by more than 70%
Cam lobes at end of test
- The cam surface is visibly smoother when run with APM
- New Act>evo 4T with APM gives exceptional wear protection
*Compared with a JASO MA2 oil, tested in a standard ASTM wear test.